Rainbows in Bloom, Book by Putnam & Putnam
- Uses floral arrangements to teach children about color.
- Illustrates the full color spectrum and range of shades found in nature.
- Sturdy hardcover board book.
- From New York-based flower designers Putnam & Putnam.
- Published by Phaidon (2021), Hardcover, 46 pages, 21 photographs.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Taylor Putnam and Michael Putnam founded their boutique floral design studio in 2014 and have quickly become the go-to florists for fashion shows, editorial shoots, installations, parties, and weddings. They have collaborated with Bergdorf Goodman, Dior, Cartier, Gwyneth Paltrow, Grace Coddington, and fashion designer Brandon Maxwell, among others. Their work has been featured in Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Martha Stewart Living, Town & Country, W Magazine, and Elle Décor.