Horn Tip Pocket Knife
A knife so chic it's made in France. Used by professional sommeliers, or regular folks on a picnic after the farmer's market. Forage some greens and wildflowers on a warm, summer day.
Each one of these masterpieces is entirely hand-assembled and completed by the same craftsman.
The foil cutter is non-serrated to achieve a clean cut and provide ease of sharpening. The blade also doubles as a bottle cap opener.
- Colors available: 22121 C (Light), 22121 B (Black)
- Handle Material: Horn Tip from domestic cattle. The tip of the horn is the hardest and most durable, Inferior horn handles are made from the bottom of the horn which will warp with time.
- Overall length Folded:4.3/4 inches (12 cm).
- Foil cutter:1.5/8 inches ~ 4.06 cm.
- Weight: ~ 3 oz (85 grams)