Blumenhaus Magazine - Issue 3
Blumenhaus explores Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations.
- Of the importance of gardening by the moon in uncertain times
- Transitioning into horticulture
- Myths and legends: the character of Daphne
- Romantic Modernism and the Bloomsbury Group’s Charleston
- The Poison Garden
- About Edible flowers: Lotus Reveries on Summer Afternoons
- Casa Viviana, house of magic
- Hawaii: Lauren in Wonderlei
- Las Glorias de las Flores
- Fee Greening
- Marin Montagut
- Michael Dumontier & Neil Farber
- Frances Palmer ︎ Marcin Rusak ︎ Renko Floral
- Exclusive editorials by Théo Gosselin, Pia Riverola, Yuji Watanabee, Yvonne Club and Anna Banan.
- Lunch with Flowers, a series shot by Melanie Rodriguez
- Floras Nostalgia, amazing photographs by Thais Varela
Travel to Africa with Benjamin Schmuck.