Forge de Laguiole Aubrac Cattle Horn Tip Pocket Knife
A knife so chic it's made in France. Used by the classiest of citizens, or regular folks on a picnic after the farmer's market. Forage some greens and wildflowers on a warm, summer day.
Each one of these masterpieces is entirely hand-assembled and completed by the same craftsman.
- Handle Material: Genuine Aubrac Cattle Horn Tip (the tip of the horn is the strongest section).
- Closed length: 4.33 inches (11 cm)
Open length: 8 inches (20.30 cm)
- Spring & Bee:Two-piece forged (soldered bee).
- Blade: 3.67 inches (9.32 cm) - 3 mm thick made of forged T12 alloy.
- The blade is left partially rough and unfinished to give it a unique appearance.
- Weight: Approx. 85 grams (3 oz.)
- Bolsters & Liners: Forged T12 alloy.