SECTION 1 - INFORMATION WE COLLECTWe collect and store information from or about you:
- when you directly provide it to us. This happens when you:
- register or create an account (e.g., your name and email address);
- request assistance from our customer support team (e.g., your phone number);
- complete contact forms, request newsletters or other information, or participate in contests and surveys;
- make public contributions to the Service (e.g., when you interact with third parties through the Service or post a review); or
- otherwise participate in activities we promote that require information about you.
- automatically, when you use and interact with the Service. Automatically collected information includes:
- your general activity on the Service (e.g., your viewing history and search activity, including the date and time the Service was used);
- identifiers such as an anonymized session identifier;
- your geographic location. We use this data to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising and personalized content). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings;
- website traffic volume, frequency of visits, and type and time of transactions you initiate through the Service;
- information regarding your interaction with email messages (e.g., whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded an email message);
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the type and settings of the device, operating system, and browser used to access the Service;
- websites you visit before and after using the Services; and
- From other sources. We may also receive information about you through:
- Social Media Accounts: If you follow Brave Floral using a third-party service or application, such as Instagram or Facebook, we may receive information about you from such third-party website. You may be able to control certain information that we receive from such third-party website using the privacy and data settings on the third-party’s website.
- Service Providers. We may also receive information about you from our service providers and business partners, including companies that assist with payment processing, analytics, data processing and management (e.g. to measure ad quality and responses to ads, and to display ads that are more likely to be relevant to you), account management, hosting, customer and technical support, and other services which we use to personalize your Service experience.
SECTION 2 - HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information about you for several general purposes, including to:
- operate, maintain, and optimize the Service and your account;
- improve the quality and types of services that we deliver;
- diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Service;
- respond to questions, comments or other requests and provide you with technical support;
- support the tracking and recovery of Brave Floral service and/or other products;
- contact you for feedback or conduct research about Brave Floral’s customer base or Service;
- to provide you with information regarding our products and services;
- process payments and provide you with the services you’ve paid for or requested;
- notify you of technical updates or changes in policy;
- process contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions and fulfill any related awards or discounts;
- understand and analyze how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you. We may provide you with these materials via online social platforms, websites, phone, text/SMS, postal mail, facsimile, or email, as permitted by applicable law.;
- collect aggregate statistics about use of the Service;
- analyze and develop our marketing strategy.
SECTION 3 - COOKIES
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- Other Technologies:
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag to tailor the advertisements you see on this website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising.
- We use third-party analytics service providers to assist us in collecting and understanding website usage information. We use information from these services to help us improve our website and the services we provide to our users.
- By using the Service, you agree to our use of these tracking technologies.
SECTION 4 - SHARING
We may share information about you with the following third parties:
- Service providers: We share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide services associated with the Service, including to provide measurement and analytic services. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent).
- Business Partners and Affiliates. We may disclose your personal data to our business partners and affiliates with whom we have contracted to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you. For example, your personal information may be shared with business partners with whom we jointly offer products and services. We require our business partners and affiliates to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data they obtain on our behalf.
- Other users: information in reviews you post on the website or third-party websites will be accessible by other users of the Service.
- Others With Your Consent: We may ask for your explicit consent to share certain information with third parties.
We may also share information about you in the following contexts:
- Pursuant to an investigation: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
SECTION 5 - SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS
SECTION 6 - "DO NOT TRACK" SIGNALS
Please note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. The Service does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” from a visitor’s browser.
SECTION 7 - CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Please note that the Service may contain links to unaffiliated third-party sites. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third-party services.
- You can adjust your privacy settings by following the appropriate links on our Service or by contacting us. If you receive an email from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions provided within those emails.
- To control cookies, you can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny cookies or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. You can also manually delete previously stored cookies at any time. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
- The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/andwww.aboutads.info/choices/.
- Please note that if you choose to block cookies, doing so may impair the Service or prevent certain elements of it from functioning.
SECTION 8 - DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
You can update or correct personal information (e.g., your email address) by accessing your account. You can also access or rectify your information by reaching out to us at email@example.com. You can delete your information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, and the respective email addresses you would like for us to delete.
Please note that we have the right to reject deletion requests that are unduly burdensome or repetitive or that cannot be honored in light of legal obligations or ongoing disputes, or where retention is necessary to enforce our agreements or protect our or another party’s rights, property, safety, or security. For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations. The time-period for which we keep information varies according to the information’s use. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we plan to retain it for no longer than is necessary to fulfill a legitimate business need. Please also note that even after you have deleted your account, other content associated with your use of the Service may still be accessible and viewable in accordance with applicable law and our Terms of Service.
We may maintain Anonymized Data after you delete your account for analytics purposes.
SECTION 9 - CHILDREN
The Service is not directed to children under 16 and children under 16 are not permitted to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 16. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal data without parental consent, please contact us (see “Contact Information”). If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the applicable account.
SECTION 10 - SECURITY
We use commercially reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect information about you, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SECTION 11 - LOCATION OF DATA AND TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - EEA USERS
Brave Floral endeavors to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Brave Floral may act, depending on the circumstances, as either or both a Controller and a Processor of personal data (as these terms are defined in the GDPR). We act as the Controller of information that we ask you to provide to create an account and information that we automatically collect when you use the Service. We act as the Processor of user-generated content and information provided to us by third parties or other websites.
EEA users have the right to request access to personal data, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct their personal data. You can usually do this using the settings and tools provided in your Services account. If you cannot use the settings and tools, contact us for additional access and assistance.
SECTION 13 - YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents that are users of our Service to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
SECTION 15 - CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any further questions regarding our privacy practices or information about you, please feel free to contact us by email at the following address:
87 Baker Street
Maplewood, NJ 07040