Venus Fly Trap
- Thrives in bright, indirect sunlight.
- Keep moss moist. Water 2-3 weekly.
- Ideally, water with rainwater or distilled water. Does not do well with minerals from tap water
- Do not feed supplemental insects or meat.
The Venus flytrap is a carnivorous plant native to subtropical wetlands on the East Coast of the United States in North Carolina and South Carolina. It catches its prey—chiefly insects and arachnids—with a trapping structure formed by the terminal portion of each of the plant's leaves, which is triggered by tiny hairs (called "trigger hairs" or "sensitive hairs") on their inner surfaces.
We are an independent flower shop & creative studio based in the heart of Maplewood Village, New Jersey. We are proudly a first-generation, women-led business.
87 Baker Street, Maplewood, NJ 07040
Regular Shop Hours:
- Tuesday thru Saturday: 10am to 4pm (except Thursday & Friday until 6pm)
- Sunday: 11am to 3pm
Sometimes we send fun emails: new products, discount codes, special shop events, and more. Nothing crazy, or too frequent, we promise.