Amaryllis in Campo De Fiori Aged Terracotta Pot
Regal and standout, the Amaryllis bulb is a beautiful holiday addition to the home. The flowering bulb with 2-3 buds/blooms comes planted in the Campo De Fiori Aged Bulb Planter, accented with birch, moss and river stones.
Flower colors may vary depending on availability. 9" Metal Saucer shown in photo not included.
- Bright, indirect light.
- Water regularly, which will encourage buds to bloom
- Turn the pot periodically to encourage the flower stalks to grow straight.
- Flower buds will appear at the top of each stalk, followed by a super dramatic floral display. Each stalk will have 4-5 blooms.
- IN BLOOM
- To prolong the blooms, keep the pot out of direct sunlight.
- Water weekly
- On the stalk, the flowers last up to three (3) weeks when properly handled and cared for.
- Amaryllis flowers last longer when cut and put in a vase.
- POST BLOOM
- Allow any remaining stems to naturally deteriorate, ensuring photosynthesis process is complete and energy has returned to the bulb.
- Continue to fertilize the plant while in soil during this process. Which may last til spring. Trim off when dead and brown with sharp shears.
- Bulb can be stored in a cool dark place in a paper bag for the next 10 weeks or until the next planting season
We do not ship plants. Available for pickup and delivery during shop hours.