Art & Botanical Review
Blumenhaus explores Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations.
In this volume…
- The rising popularity of herbalism
- The history of flowers paintings by Netherlandish Renaissance artists
- The four seasons
- Flowers and leaves, the Indian way
- The weirdest orchid specimens
We also retrace the influences on botany with portraits of…
- Italian architect, Renzo Mongiardino
- British horticulturist, Gertrude Jekyll
- Garden designer, Isabel Bannerman
Illustrations that make us wander through…
- The gardens of England
- Hong Kong florists by Pia Riverola
- A Californian diary by Lucie Bascoul
- A top 5 of dreamy destinations painted by Jenny Ronen
And much more…
Fashion editorials by Jesse & Jimmy Marble, Raquel Chicheri, Angela Blumen, Takeuchiss, Melanie Rodriguez as well as exclusive floral compositions and artworks by Rosie Harbottle, Jenn Sanchez, Mike Willcox, Sofia Iva, Emily Isabella…
Size: 25 x 34 cm
Made in Paris
Printed in Spain on offset quality paper.
Cover 350g, inside 120g.